jamText.getLayerText: it opens a dialog box with a text field containing a layer text JSON object in Layer Text Object Simplified Format.
You can copy or save the generated JSON text and use it in your own scripts by passing it to the function
jamText.setLayerText to set the text of the current text layer.
Please refer to the Layer Text Quick Tutorial for more details.
This script can be used in Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later. It has been successfully tested in CS4 on Mac OS X, but should be platform agnostic.
This Software is copyright © 2013-2015 by Michel MARIANI.
This Software is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) v3.
Download the Zip file and unzip it.
Move the script to the
Presets/Scripts folder in the default preset location of the Adobe Photoshop application. On next launch, the script will appear in the File>Automate submenu.
- Used new version 4.4.4 of jamEngine scripting library module.
- Used new version 4.4.1 of scripting library modules.
- Used new version 4.3 of jamHelpers scripting library module.
- Used new version 4.2 of jamHelpers and jamText scripting library modules.
- Used new version 4.0 of scripting library modules.
- Used new versions of jamEngine and JamText scripting library modules.
- Added inclusion of jamHelpers scripting library module used by JamText.
- Used new version of jamText scripting library module.
- Initial release.