“Get Equivalent ID Strings” is a miscellaneous utility script using the JSON Action Manager scripting library.
By convention, a CharID string is expressed here as
'xxxx' (or even
"'xxxx'"), since they are made of four-letter “mnemonic” strings originating from the C language character constants used to represent 32-bit integers, while a StringID string is just
"xxxxxxxx", in plain, human-readable, standard string format.
This script can be used in Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later. It has been successfully tested in CS4 on Mac OS X, but should be platform agnostic.
This Software is copyright © 2013-2016 by Michel MARIANI.
This Software is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) v3.
Download the Zip file and unzip it.
Move the script to the
Presets/Scripts folder in the default preset location of the Adobe Photoshop application. On next launch, the script will appear in the File>Automate submenu.
- Added dialog centering.
- Restricted script to CS3 or later for lack of appropriate layout support.
- Used new version 4.4.4 of jamEngine scripting library module.
- Used new version 4.4.1 of scripting library modules.
- Added display of example at start-up.
- Used new version 4.0 of scripting library modules.
- Used new version of scripting library modules.
- Initial release.